Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunscreen Safety List

Sunscreen is always an issue in my house, my kid reacts to everything I've ever tried on him.  I came across this site that provides sun screen testing results, I knew there was a reason why I always avoided the chemical sunscreens--those are bad news!  I did just order the Badger one that was rated highest and uses zinc oxide which we haven't tried since it was in diaper cream, I imagine it will go on thick and white, but if it works then it really doesn't matter.

http://www.ewg.org/2010sunscreen/best-beach-sport-sunscreens/

2 comments:

  1. These chemical substances should not be used on sensitive skin. These chemicals are no of the reasons for Causes of Eczema.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! The sun here in CO is scorching and so we use a lot of sunscreen. I have been having a hard time finding a good one. All of the natural ones I have tried don't work and the others have way too many chemicals. Turns out even the natural ones I have are on the caution list, but I found a bunch on the list to try.
    Hope you are finding good luck with your NAET treatments. Congrats on completing the basic 15!

    ReplyDelete