Monday, May 3, 2010

Feels Like We're Moving Backwards

Our NAET doc was back today--YEAH! I brought pictures of our ordeal from the last 12 days, and of course we found out the kid didn't clear yeast. At first the dr. wanted to jump in and re-treat for yeast along with a candida vial. The very mention of it sent anxiety running through my entire being. I know we need to proceed to get past these issues, but I dread it. So we talked for a bit as to what would be the best course of action, and the dr. decided a rebalancing is in order using the very first treatment vial (BBF.) But when my son was treated, he didn't even clear that vial. So the doc backtracked only to find that Grains had reared their ugly head and my son was showing signs of not clearing them. In the end, my kid was treated with both BBF and Grains, and fortunately grains didn't take much effort while in the office so hopefully this is the last of them! If all goes as planned, we will return to yeast on Friday, oh please let us get through this!

2 comments:

  1. eeek. I am right behind you intreatments for my 2 kids. We are doing grains Friday and theoretically yeast Monday. I am nervous!

    :)
    Lisa
    www.warriormama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened Friday? We treated fro grains - my son was up until 5 am and "snuck" some cherrios and wheatbles. (My hubby's stash) I guess he will be redoing the grains as well.

    :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete