Friday, May 21, 2010

Making Headway!

We're moving on from yeast--YEAH!!  It only took 4 attempts, but in the end it was worth it.  Our NAET doc tested my son for all varieties of yeast this morning, and he was strong on everything (including cryptococcus!)  Then we moved onto Acids, and without a doubt they need to be treated.  From a food perspective Acids are the toughest we've come across since my kid doesn't eat eggs, milk, or tomatoes.   That leaves other veggies, dried beans, salt, and oil.  I made homemade refried beans which turned out well, but I didn't put any spicy seasoning in them so they're a little bland.  I'm also taking a chance and letting him eat organic corn chips with the beans.  He has to eat something!  They're made of corn, salt, and oil.  But I know the diet calls for fresh veggies.  I'll be rubbing gates all day.  I plan on making a veggie stir-fry for dinner, and will have sweet potatoes available.  Breakfast will be challenging, but I did buy some cottage cheese that only has milk, cream, and enzymes in it.  The doc said yogurt & cottage cheese are more acidic than milk and should be avoided for this treatment, but I might have to chance it.

2 comments:

  1. We tried cottage cheese for the first time when clearing acids too. It worked!

    I have to learn how to "rub the gates".

    We are on the second treatment of yeast for our son. I hope it worked - He was wild yesterday!

    :0)
    Lisa
    warrior mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use this tool called 'TSUBO' to rub the gates that our practioner recommended. It's a vibrating tool that covers more surface area. Rubbing the gates is suppose to reinforce the treatment, but you probably know that =)

    Good luck with yeast!!!

    ReplyDelete