Saturday, April 10, 2010

Was it NAET or just a bug?

So was it NAET or just a bug? Yesterday after his treatment my son was immediately unusually tired, begging to take his nap before we were even home from the doctors. A few hours later he had a fever of 102, was nauseous, took another nap, and finally vomited a couple of times. He woke up this morning feeling fine. So either he picked something up while at the doctor's office, or maybe this is the homeopathic effect the doc was warning us about? I have read that NAET can cause one not to feel well during the 25 hour window, and with homeopathy sometimes things get worse before they get better. Then again, it could totally be a virus. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if any other changes are noticed.

3 comments:

  1. Jackson always ran a fever when we first started NAET (probably the first 6 or 7 treatments) and Presley did run a fever and throw up once on a day we did NAET and was fine the next day.....it's sad to see them with the side effects, but for me it was proof that "something" was happening and they were always fine the next day and less reactive. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, it's so good to hear other people's experience! I keep hoping that the reaction means NAET is working. We breezed through the first 5 treatments and have had issues ever since Iron. Hope your little ones continue to do well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often feel like crud after my NAET appts. No fever yet, but sometimes nausea. I was treated for Iron this last Monday and have felt yuck ever since, just sorta off. I would be surprised if it clears tomorrow, but we'll see. I am so encouraged by your posts, thanks for being so dependable with your updates. I am a few treatments behind you. I haven't seen any change in my eczema yet, but have seen other positive signs. I don't get cramps or mood swings anymore every month!

    ReplyDelete