Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm Worried

I should be feeling optimistic that we're honing in on what has been ailing my son, but at this stage the yeast has me worried. I'm worried that combating yeast is going to be an endless long process. I'm worried of the likelihood of a systemic yeast overgrowth. I'm worried about having go through another round of anti-fungal treatments. It's safe to say I'm just worried and a little on edge the last few days. My son's eyes look terrible since the NAET yeast treatment, they itch him to the point he's rubbing his eyelashes off and there is now some yellow oozing coming out. His private area is also very itchy, it stings him to pee and I can see a little yeast infection on it. I hate to see him suffer. I have to remind myself something the doctor said--NAET doesn't cause side effects, it causes the body to correct itself. That's the homeopathic approach. My hope is that NAET will allow his body to stop reacting to the yeast because right now it's as if he's allergic to himself. I've been saying this for years now that he's allergic to his blood, maybe there's yeast in his blood--who knows. So on one hand I am feeling discouraged about an uphill battle with yeast. On the other hand I am amazed that NAET could cause this type of reaction. And that also gives me hope that NAET can get us through this. I have to stay positive, but just feeling a little beat up. We don't see the doc for a couple of weeks, of course he was scheduled to be out of town when we're going through this . . .

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness..that sounds horrible..poor guy. I will be praying for you guys. When Jackson was going through his NAET treatments for dairy and milk proteins he got horrible oozing eczema like I had not seen since he was a baby on formula, before we knew he was allergic to milk. He was reacting to the NAET treatments for about two weeks and then was able to eat milk products. I am hoping this is what is happening for you..I'm so sorry, it's hard to see your little one suffer, but it may be his body working it out of his system? I don't know for sure. I'm here for you.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! I am so sorry to read this, yet it's amazing at the same time. NAET is really something else, huh? Wow. I am kinda speechless at the reaction that the yeast treatment is causing in your son. Poor little guy. He must be miserable. I will pray for him. It will get better, hopefully better than it ever was. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. julievala@yahoo.comApril 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM

    I'm keeping up with your blog to see how your NAET treatments go. We stopped ours once DD had a reaction on eggs/mix.
    I wonder if the eye thing could be a herpes virus? My sister gets them every now and then. She has to get antivirual drops to put in her eyes to ensure it doesn't get the actual eye infected. Hers always started on the corner of the eye and would get bigger and bigger and ooze and sometimes her eye would close shut until healing. Love your blog and hope your son gets better with the NAET treatments. Julie

    ReplyDelete