Friday, April 2, 2010

2/3s through the basics

Yay metals cleared! It was a bit of a challenge keeping the little guy away from anything metal for the last treatment. Ok, it was impossible, but he cleared. The kid was a champ wearing his gloves every waking moment, good thing the weather was still cool! He'd even remember to put them on right when he woke up. A little bribery didn't hurt either! I told him he could pick a toy out at Target once the 25 hours were up.

Today's treatment was for Salts. Again, not easy to avoid because it's in just about ALL foods--but way easier than metal! My son was very uncomfortable during the actual treatment at the D.O.'s office. He was almost whimpering, which is unheard of for him. And his palms turned bright red and splotchy. The doc checked him 3 times while we were there, and he was clear so that was good. We also talked about my son's progress. He seems much less reactive, and if the environment was held constant I think I'd be really singing the praises of NAET. However, the chlorine reactions at swim lessons and the welcoming of Spring with seasonal allergies keep me cautious. Although, I can say that he did much better this week in the pool.

On another note, my husband had his second treatment; this time for eggs. Apparently his lungs do not like eggs in any way, shape, or form according to the chiropractor he's seeing. He also inquired about continuing his allergy shots. He was told he could, but he won't be needing them after he completes NAET. That would be awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment