Saturday, December 5, 2009

NAET

We're still trying to clear my son's skin after the eczema flare from the caulking 2 weeks ago. This past week he came down with a cold with I'm sure has prolonged his flare-up. He's starting to look better, it's just taking a real long time.

We're continuing the Ketoconzole treatment for another month, and we've added MSM powder and some herbal liver support called Liver Life. Since we're continuing to experience eczema and food sensitivities, our MD has also recommended that we start a NAET program through the DO in his office. We had an impromptu consultation with the DO and we had the opportunity to sit in on a session of another 3 year-old, although his issues were with autism. I'm in the process of researching NAET, Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques. This is a non-invasive, drug-free, natural solution to eliminate allergies of all types and intensities using a blend of selective energy balancing, testing and treatment procedures from acupuncture/acupressure, allopathy, chiropractic, nutritional, and kinesiological disciplines of medicine. One allergen is treated at a time, and it's my understanding that there are 15 standard allergens tested in a specific order initially. The mother of the autistic child said she has seen dramatic results in just a few weeks with NAET, to the point she tried it herself for a milk intolerance that has now been 'cured.' I had no idea that the child was even on the spectrum, he seemed as interactive and developed as my own 3 year-old. I also have an acquaintance that once mentioned NAET to me as her son had good results, too. I remain hopeful that we are going to fix this child, or he's going to out grow what ails him. I'll keep you posted as to the NAET that we start on Monday. I hope to be singing its praises from the roof tops, but at the same time I realize this is just another avenue that we need to try.

1 comment:

  1. Did NAET work for your kid? Please give me any further information you may have. Also do you know of anyone in the Atlanta area who might be an MD and also offering naturalistic cure?

    ReplyDelete