Thursday, December 29, 2011

Road Trip

We've taken a little road trip for the holidays, and with the road trip comes all kinds of food challenges--usually.  I say usually because I've witnessed my kid eat a variety of foods that were once taboo.  We're talking kids meals from Wendy's (burger with bun and fries), more burgers from Cracker Barrel, pizza from Sbarro, ham pannini and Baked Lays at Legoland, and hotel waffles with syrup.  There's been no hives, rash, itch, or breathing issues.  Defintiely no Benedryl.  The only thing that I think I see is a little bit of dark circles under his eyes, but that could very well be from the fast pace we've been keeping.  He still takes his daily supplements--viatmin D, krill oil, probiotics, and Juice Plus+ vitamins, and will pick up on the NAET once we get back home.

Oh yeah, and he's had blueberries on a handfull of occassions now without issue!  2012 is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment