Monday, December 19, 2011

Blueberries Revisited

Blueberries and my kid go way back.  They were the first food with a noticable immediate allergic reaction--vomitting and asthma.  Looking back, I still recall not knowing really what was going on as I had no idea that food could cause such a violent reaction.  I've talked about our journey with blueberries before here, and the home NAET treatments I've tried that helped but didn't provide 100% relief.  Well last Friday he officially treated for blueberries, waited the 25 hours out, and tried to eat them on Sunday.  Drum roll please . . . he ate 3 blueberries without any reaction at all!

Not only that, but he's eaten pancakes from restaurants the last 2 weekends in a row, he's had more egg lemon rice soup, and has had his fair share of wheat as of late.  All this without any skin reaction or itch.  His skin is perfectly clear--no rash or bumps, it's just awesome to see him so  happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment