Monday, July 12, 2010

No Reaction at Swim Class Today!

Could the pool water NAET treatments really have worked?  I'm starting to believe they did.  He's been in a chlorine pool just a couple of times since his treatment a few weeks back.  I didn't want to write about it until he had a couple of lessons.  He's done fabulous each time in the pool.  No hives, itching, rashes, or anything of the sort while in the pool.  It's awesome to watch him enjoy himself without all the scratching and rubbing.  Do I dare say it, but his skin seems to look better after swimming than it does before going into the pool.  Is that weird or what?

Maybe that's the little bit of proof I've been looking for.  I'm such a skeptic, but we have had some small victories along the way.  I just want my kid to be fully recovered, and now!  Patience has never been my strong suit.

An update on his staph boils. . .he's still on antibiotics, but all 3 boils have drained and seem to be healed; (knock on wood) no knew boils have appeared.  He did a NAET treatment for staph last week, hopefully his body can learn to live in harmony with staph as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment