Monday, November 9, 2009

External Sensitivities

I'm wondering if the yeast treatment is causing my son to have greater sensitivities to his environment? Earlier I mentioned he reacted to smoke in a restaurant, and before that there was the crazy itching to some epoxy used when we had our windows replaced. Then this week he flared really bad to sunscreen, and it was the Neurtagena Baby that I've used successfully in the past. My understanding is that when yeast dies off, yeast gives off up to 75 toxins that need to be removed from the body. This is done through the bowels and skin. I'm just wondering if it's caused some excess, super sensitivity. Whatever it is, I hope it's temporary. Other than this, my son has been relatively stable and the itching seems to be decreasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment