Friday, February 12, 2010

5th NAET Treatment

We had our 5th NAET treatment today--B Vitamins. The kiddo "cleared" the C treatment from last week, so it was on to the next.
Today's treatment of B vitamins is a bit challenging. He has to avoid all contact with meat, veggies, fruits, grains, beans and so forth. For 25 hours he will eat white rice, white rice pasta, well cooked fish, french fries, cauliflower, and water. I made sure he ate a big breakfast this morning because he won't be allowed any of his favorite foods and snacks. Good thing it's only for 25 hours and half of that will be sleep time!

We are now 1/3 done with the basic 15, which is still early in the game according to the D.O. Is it working? I still am unable to answer that question. But, does my son have a rash or eczema anywhere? Only above his right eye. The rest of his body is completely cleared. Although we have gotten to this point here and there in the past, this has been consistent for many weeks now. Can I say it's due to NAET exclusively? No. It's a lot of hard work from diet to skin care to supplements to research, etc. I can say that his appetite has really grown the last few weeks and that his bowels are now regular. The doc said these are frequent phenomenas that his NAET patients experience. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to "meet" you and have spent the afternoon reading your blog. I must say that I am so glad you are doing NAET and I am really confident that it is helping your son. Jackson's eczema has not returned at the level it was before we did NAET. He gets little flair ups but nothing like before. I read all of the medications/creams you are on and we have been prescribed all of them and have our nebulizer for the kiddos coughs. I promise...we have been 75% less on the nebulizer since starting NAET. Last March we were on it all month, so I am hoping this next month will be a good sign of healing. I will keep reading! Keep posting and thanks for introducing yourself!

    ReplyDelete