Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lungs Continued

As we continue to work on my son's lungs, yesterday he did a combination treatment for a vial labeled 'Bronchus' and the emotion 'Fear.'  NAET is weird enough, and then you throw the emotions in . . .Anyways, if you want to talk about weird or coincidental about 15 minutes after leaving the office my son had excruciating pain in the lower portion of his right rib cage.  He was crying and holding his side asking to be carried.  That lasted for about a half an hour.  In addition his right eyelid turned bright red and the skin appeared irritated.  This is the same eyelid that use to be our telltale sign of an allergy encounter, except this time he hadn't eaten anything.  We haven't seen that eyelid sign in many months.  The eyelid subsided at the same time the rib pain did.  Was it the treatment or just perfect timing?  We may never know, but my husband and I just looked at each other an shook our heads.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, yes, NAET is wierd. We tried it to for our son's eczema, which he had since infancy. He never had such extreme reactions, but his skin seemed to always flare-up a bit for a few days after a treatment.

    I wish I could say we saw results with NAET, but we didn't. On our own we found foods were triggering his eczema, along with detergents and heat.

    I have a blog hop for anyone to join that writes about eczema, allergies, and asthma. Let me know if you would like to be added. http://itchylittleworld.wordpress.com/blog-hop/

    In the meantime I have to say that I'm happy to have found another mother going trough eczema and allergies. I'll be happy to read your future posts.

    Thanks.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete