Friday, July 29, 2011

Article: A Warning to Parents: DTaP Vaccines Can Cause Shock in Milk Allergic Children

It's really disheartening to continue to learn of the components of vaccines.  I say disheartening because I don't understand why my son's medical doctors at the time never raised any flags or advised caution knowing how allergic my son had become.  My only guess is that they were not educated themselves and were just doing their job of vaccinating the masses.  I also take some blame because I initially blindly trusted the doctors and did not initially do my research.  My son had a 12 day anaphylactic reaction to his third DTaP injection.  This entailed breathing difficulty, welts and hives, and vomiting; and was my wake up call that it was going to be up to me to help my son.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. Vaccines are taboo like politics and religion, but it needs to be an open discussion. My second is completely unvaxed, thanks to being informed by my chiropractor 6 months into shots with my first. I look at my second and my mother intuition KNOWS that he would have had serious damage from vaccines. He had a week long reaction to his newborn eye drops! Hives and pink eye.

    taketimetofindyourtruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete