Saturday, October 16, 2010

Organic Delivery Service

With the importance of avoiding food triggers and chemicals, my house has transitioned to eating organic whenever possible.  Aside from my weekly runs to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, I also frequently use an organic delivery service  called Door-to-Door Organics, http://www.doortodoororganics.com/.  This company operates in only a select few states, but there are other services and co-ops out there once you start searching.  It's so nice to have fresh produce delivered to our house, especially with all the running to and from doctors!  We're now going to NAET twice a week, it's definitely a time commitment that's for sure.

We had a treatment yesterday which I'll write about soon.  It was very unexpected and I'm still mulling over as to how exactly to express it in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment